"a system, which is based on ideas, pioneered by Peer-to-Patent, and set to deliver on the main values promised by blockchains: transparency and immutability. Bringing together advanced tech and the wisdom of the crowd, CryptoPolice empowers the community to get hands on with the fight against scam. In the platform, the crowd is represented by the Officers – a community of expert users that have been trained and certified at the CryptoPolice Academy"
- Arturs Rasnacis, CEO of CryptoPolice
It's really important to understand how CryptoPolice works. The whole internet community can participate in the global fight against scam. Any online user can submit an application to CryptoPolice, pointing at any suspicious fact. Then, an Officer reviews the report and delivers a verdict, which will subsequently undergo a multi-level verification process by other Officers. The factual data that was verified and confirmed is stored in the archive, which forms the basis for the scam notification system “WatchDog”, helping protect users online.OUR PRODUCTS
The WatchDog system promptly informs users about suspicious objects and activities and passes information to different channels. The working principle of WatchDog is similar to an Antivirus system.
Special escrow smart contracts, developed by CryptoPolice, will improve security of ICO transactions, deliver in-depth customization and release only when the parties have met their commitments.
CryptoPolice provides users with opportunities for training and examinations about Internet fraud basics, its types and schemes, as well as ways to identify scams.
CryptoPolice provides a list of all objects verified and defined by CryptoPolice as scams.
CryptoPolice maintains a database containing the data about Internet projects and helping users find information they need.
CryptoPolice provides users with base of high-quality educational and informative materials.
Active participation in CryptoPolice provides for accruing rewards for the work done.
The decentralised algorithm of multilevel data verification is a key instrument for uncovering the truth and eliminating corruption in the CryptoPolice platform
The main goal that artificial intelligence will help achieve is increasing the capacity for processing factual data.
EMERGENCE OF THE IDEA
Sharp increase of cryptocurrency popularity and mass proliferation of scam. Analysis of existing methods of protection from scam impact.
Emergence of the idea of CryptoPolice.
• Detailed research of scam, its types and the threats that it creates for society. Emergence of the idea of a multi-level verification algorithm, a system of rewards and a user’s role of “Officer”.
• Elaboration of the concept of independent domestic economics of CryptoPolice.
• WhitePaper elaboration.
• Further development of the idea for public presentation.
• Development of a landing page, video footage, smart contract. Elaboration of a marketing strategy and processing of advertising.
• Start of CryptoPolice Academy development - first part of CryptoPolice platform to educate officers.
PREPARATION FOR PROJECT RELEASE
• Start collaboration with partners and advisors
• Launch support system: CryptoPolice support center
• Test and audit smart contract
• Roll out “Early Bird” System: Registration for first Officers
• Develop marketing campaigns, bounty campaign and plan VICTIMS AIRDROPS
• Migrate to .com domain from .io
• Develop customer verification system for KYC compliance
• Launch demo version of CryptoPolice Academy
PROJECT RELEASE AND PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
• Develop token sale functionality & deploy smart contract
• Draw up legal documents for token sale
• Project roll-out for crypto community
• Launch community section & bounty section of CryptoPolice platform
• Announce token sale & launch advertising campaign
• Launch bounty campaign & victims airdrop
TOKEN SALE & DISTRIBUTION
• Launch and perform TOKEN SALE
• Launch community AIRDROP
• Beta version of CryptoPolice Academy for partners and “Early bird” Officers
• Develop CryptoPolice storage system, run on Ethereum
• Develop multi-level verification algorithm at CryptoPolice
• Develop user reward system
BETA VERSIONS OF CRYPTOPOLICE
• Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of multi-level verification algorithm
• Launch reward system
• Develop & test WatchDog notification system
RELEASE OF WATCHDOG CRYPTO
• Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of WatchDog
• Prepare & launch marketing campaign
• Develop CryptoPolice ESCROW service
• Roll out development of artificial intelligence
RELEASE OF ESCROW & WATCHDOG WEB
• Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of ESCROW service
• Launch beta version of WatchDog Web
• Continue development of artificial intelligence CryptoPolice, Sandbox AI
RELEASE OF BLOODHOUND AI
Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of BLOODHOUND AI artificial intelligence
RELEASE OF STABLE VERSIONS
Release stable version of CryptoPolice platform with all main services
UPDATE AND SUPPORT
Deliver support, updates and improvements to CryptoPolice platform